For one whole week we will be giving away a board a day. This year, we have collaborated with Nitro to make the T 1.5 World Snowboard Tour board.
For the design, we asked none other than former pro-turned-artist Mike Parillo to throw some creativity our way and come up with a rad design. The finished product is a high end park board with twin camber for more control, more snap, more power and more airtime.
Give us all your attention for 7 days and you might just be lucky enough to score a limited edition Nitro World Snowboard Tour board. Find out how:
Day 1 (Nov 12th) – To enter follow instructions on www.facebook.com/worldsnowboardtour
Day 2 (Nov 13th) – To enter follow instructions on Twitter (@Snowboardtour)
Day 3 (Nov 14th) – To enter follow instructions on www.facebook.com/NitroSnbrds
Day 4 (Nov 15th) – To enter follow instructions on Instagram (@worldsnowboardtour)
Day 5 (Nov 16th) – To enter follow instructions on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/worldsnowboardtour
Day 6 (Nov 17th) – To enter follow instructions on www/nitrousa.com/wst-lucky-7
Day 7 (Nov 18th) – To enter follow instructions on our Website www.worldsnowboardtour.com
About the board:
The World Snowboard Tour has been built upon the values and unique snowboarding culture with the goal to uphold the progression of the sport, allowing rookies to develop to world class riders. Teaming up with Nitro seemed natural as Nitro’s passion for snowboarding is shown in the high quality products. The T1.5 not only received the Good Wood award but is a high end park board that suits every rider trying to progress and who one day might reach for the World Tour Trophy. This goal is what inspired renowned snowboarder turned artist Mike Parillo who designed the board, portraying the emotion that comes with winning the trophy.
– New Whiplash profiling thins out the core between the inserts and beefs it up under your feet for max ollie power and locked-in presses
– Traditional camber profile for insane edge control, landing stability, and pop off the lip
– Railkiller edges are thicker than normal to resist damage from rails, boxes, and rocks
– New Pop Band uses strategic fiberglass for extra pop without unwanted torsional stiffness
– Park Flex is soft enough to press, but snappy enough to ollie over a slow sign
– Tri-Lite fiberglass laminate for powerful turns with a playful feel between your feet