The 9th edition of the WSF World Rookie Fest will happen again in Livigno, Italy, from 6 to 11 January 2014. With more than 140 riders in the previous edition, the largest youth snowboard event on the planet is ready again to showcase the future of snowboarding in the Mottolino Snowpark, with the first slopestyle contest of 2014 World Rookie Tour.
A legendary event, well known among the snowboard fans for the high level of riding, and awaited by the riders for the high quality 2star TTR slopestyle contest. According to the feedback from coach and riders, the edition 2014 of the event is extended one day more to offer better training possibilities to all the partecipants. Moreover, as in the past editions, the program of the 2014 WSF World Rookie Fest will offer a bunch of lifestyle activities to offer a unique experience: welcome italian aperitivo, wellness day, film premiere, yoga session, final party and much more.
The prize list for the WSF World Rookie Fest in Livigno 2014 includes:
Ticket to a World Class Event to be announced
4 Tickets for the Trentino Rookie Fest in Monte Bondone (Italy)
6 Tickets for the Volkl World Rookie Finals in Ischgl (Austria)
Photo shooting with Cooler for best girl
Photo shooting with Onboard Europe and MPora for the best boy
Surf Camp in Santander by www.surftolive.com
Goodies from Blue-Tomato and Volkl Snowboards
All the podium riders, male and female, rookies and grom, will be directly qualified for the Volkl World Rookie Finals 2014 in Ischgl.
Riders will be split in two age categories: Rookie, born between 1st January 1996 and 31st December 1998, and Grom born after January 1st, 1999. Both male and female.
Participants for the WSF World Rookie Fest 2014 in Livigno are all strictly pre-selected in their home countries, ensuring that only the most promising riders can take part to this event. The overall technical level of the WSF World Rookie Fest has reached incredible peaks: double cork, double front flip and cab1260 are just some of the insane tricks performed in the last editions. This legendary event, promoted by WSF and TTR, will rock again the concept “From Rookie To Pro System” and will attract the best youngsters and many international team managers scouting for new team riders.
Info and registrations for the WSF World Rookie Fest in Livigno, Italy:
Info line: 0039.320.4613445 – email@example.com
Download the registration form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org (one registration per nation)
Note about all-inclusive package for the 2014 World Rookie Fest in Livigno:
– WRF Accomodation Packages for riders, crew, coaches including 5 nights in half-board, check in 6th january – check out 11th january, at a fixed rate of 350€ in double/single rooms (400€ in single rooms). The name and address of your hotel will be give to you few days before the event per e-mail or directly to the Race Office. Book your package and pay online at this link: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=g1DY4dnxnN-0apN1FBNu*Q&preview
– WRF Event entry fee for riders, crew, coaches including 4days lift-tickets, event pass, contest registration, gifts at a fixed rate of 150€ to be payed directly at the WRF race office in Livigno. In addition a 30€ deposit for each bib to be payed in cash at the race office.
Follow the World Rookie Tour online @
web: www.worldrookietour.com and www.worldsnowboardfederation.org
Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/worldrookietour
Vimeo channel: www.vimeo.com/channels/worldrookietour
Mpora WRT channel: www.mpora.com/worldrookiesnowboardtour/
Subscribe to the WSF World Rookie Tour Newsletter at www.worldsnowboardfederation.org
2014 World Rookie Fest – Official Calendar
WSF World Rookie Fest – Livigno, Italy – 06.11 January 2014 – 2* TTR slopestyle
Transilvania Rookie Fest – Arena Platos, Romania – 17. 19 of January 2014 – 2* TTR slopestyle
French Fries Rookie Fest – Avoriaz, France – 01.03 February 2014 – 2* TTR slopestyle and halfpipe
Trentino Rookie Fest – Monte Bondone, Italy – 19.23 Feb 2014 – 2* TTR slopestyle and halfpipe
Indy Park Banzai Rookie Fest – Nokoma, Japan – 22.23 February 2014 – 2* TTR slopestyle
East Rookie Fest – Vitkovice, Czech Republic – 07.08 March 2014 – 2* TTR slopestyle
Bulgarian Rookie Fest – Pamporovo, Bulgaria – 22.23 March 2014 – 3* TTR slopestyle
Völkl World Rookie Finals – Ischgl, Austria – 02.06 April 2014 – 3* TTR slopestyle
Australian Rookie Fest – Thredbo, Australia –August 2014 – 2* TTR slopestyle
South America Rookie Fest – Valle Nevado, Chile – August 2014 – 2* TTR slopestyle and freeride
2014 World Rookie Tour Rules
The title of World Rookie Champions 2014 will be awarded to the winner of the 3Star Volkl World Rookie Finals 2014 in Ischgl, Austria. This event is reserved to the following riders:
· All riders that finished on the podium (top 3) from a previous Rookie Fest, both male and female, Rookie and Grom age groups
· Selected riders from NSAs: each nation has a national quota of five (5) riders (2 male rookies, 1 female Rookie, 1 male and 1 female Grom).
· The top 20 riders from the World Rookie Rank at the end of March + the top 10 riders from the Grom Rank
· The riders inscriptions have to be submitted by the official WSF member nation only
WSF rookie events are reserved to Rookies (born from 1st of January 1996 to 31st of December 1998) and Grom (born from 1st of January 1999 and up), both boys and girls. All contests of the World Rookie Tour will generate valuable results for the TTR World Snowboard Tour Ranks and for the World Rookie Rank developed by World Snowboard Federation in association with the TTR World Pro Snowboard Tour.